Monday, March 24, 2008

Wow we have a blog.

4 comments:

The 6 Chuds said...

Hi Evelyn! I was happy to see your blog and your cute pictures. Brandon is so big--are those muscles! Your house is beautiful. I know, I just started this yesterday, too. Alyssa said I had to and it's fun to read everyone else's blogs. You can check them out at my site and then write down the blog addresses and add them to yours. In the permissions section you can add e-mails for everyone. My new one is Lisa.Chudleigh@gmail.com.

Lyss said...

Evelyn!! Yay you have a blog! Can you give me your email address so you can view my blog? Mine is private so I don't get creepers checking out my personal thoughts! haha! my email is chudgirl@gmail.com if you wanna send it to me or just post it here!

Andrea said...

Hi! this is Andrea your cousin. Its good to know about your blog and see you on here!

Nicole said...

Wow, you still have a blog, and we have still not seen any posts.